We all know Oprah Winfrey. If you are not familiar with Deepak Chopra you are missing out in my opinion. He is running a meditation challenge. Oprah is joining him and introduces the talks. Today is day 12. I actually think I feel a little less scattered! I meditate regularly, yet when a challenge is involved I do not miss even a day.
You may choose the downloads at the bottom of these blogs as well, just do it every day.
Let me know what happens!
10 Reasons to Meditate:
- Don’t act like a bear in the morning (Sleep better)
- Yell at your kids less (Feel calmer)
- Stop misplacing your keys (Improve mental function)
- Think before reaching for the wine bottle (Relax your nerves)
- Get your foot out of your mouth (Think clearer)
- Kick butt in that Zumba class (Move freer)
- Quit daydreaming about strangling your husband/boyfriend (Chill)
- Put down the bag of cookies (Reduce stress hormones)
- Stop repeating SAME dumb mistake (Connect to intuition)
- Less wrinkles (Face Relaxes)
Yes, yes, yes for me. Be well, Susan